Thursday, December 11, 2008

There are a number of reasons you two should be together. If I had to guess, I'd say, oh I dunno...69.


Q: I'm a 21-year-old lesbian. After coming out, I've fallen in love twice, but it has ended up with me not expressing my feelings and the other person getting a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Last month, I met this girl, and I feel we have a connection, but my friends tell me she's just playing around.

She went back to her country for two months and will be coming back this month. Will I ever have a chance with her?

A: Your hot piece of immigrant tail probably is fucking around. I know how these lesbians work as I spend most of my time day dreaming about them. First they disrobe while looking at you all sexy and serious at the same time. Then they get real oily; like fucking SLICK. Then they crush bananas between their hands and smush it all over you and them and then they have whipped cream. Yeah, a ton of whipped cream but not Cool Whip because that's not fun enough. They have the one that sprays all over the place like a penis...you know what I lost my train of thought.

The only way I can accurately determine if you two are meant to be together is if I see you in person...69ing eachother. So if you're ever in DeKalb, swing on by. I'll make dyke donuts and lesbian brownies. Trust me, it will be a gay old time.

Warmest regards,
-Donny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stellar advice as always. You should never judge a lesbian relationship until you have studied it in depth...assuming, of course, they are the type of lesbians who shave under their arms and don't have more chest hair than you...

Krissyface said...

Can you give me the recipe for lesbian brownies?

I'm so sick of baking my boring old muff-diving chocolate chip everything bars.

Diva said...

I want brownies and a gay old time.

I know what my life is missing now.