Friday, January 9, 2009

Just The Term "Yorkie" Makes Me Sick to My Stomach, If We Can Be Honest


Q: My Yorkie seems to bark all the time and since I live in an apartment, I’m worried about complaints. What should I do?

-Abby

A: It should be fairly obvious to anyone…what you should do is not buy homosexual dogs. That’s right; your dog is probably gay. And not one of those muscular, quiet gays that you wouldn’t even know was gay if they didn’t literally grab your cock while you were standing at a urinal this past Saturday. No, you have one of those loud and proud, flamboyant, “OMG I AM JUST GOING TO TOTALLY MAKE OUT WITH YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, AND I DON’T CARE HOW UNCOMFORTABLE IT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL” gays. Give him away to a family in a city centre where homosexuality is more commonly accepted.



Warmest Regards,
-Donny.

4 comments:

Thinkinfyou said...

You sir,do not need a job! With all the selfless advice you dish out,people should be throwing money at you!!

Bee said...

One of my dogs doesn't bark, he just lunges at you and then your skin is gone. I guess he's one of those muscular quiet gays.

Unknown said...

I have a theory that the smaller the dog (translation: gayer) the more they bark.

I have more of a problem with my dogs being racist than gay.

Krissyface said...

I think if I saw a dog that looked like Lance Bass coming at me, I'd have to shoot it in the face.