Thursday, December 11, 2008

Italian Guy: "My wife fucked me up."


Q: I have been married twice now; the first marriage I left in 1983 after I had enough of the physical and mental abuse.

I married for the second time; my wife would constantly abuse me mentally and once used a knife and cut my right arm.

When married, I was bringing home fantastic money running my own company, yet I would hear that I was useless and a terrible lover. In 2001, we parted ways, and yes, she did get everything and more.

I find myself staying away from all females, but I would like to have someone special in my life.

Even though there's been no contact for seven years, I wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares.

Contacting her is out of the question as there is a "no contact order" in place and I no longer know where she is. Do you see the nightmares coming to an end soon?

A:. Nightmares? Are you fucking serious? That's the least of your problems.

I'm unsure of where to even begin. First thing's mother fucking last as Harvey Keitel in "Pulp Fiction" would say. Why would you even mention that you cannot contact a woman who cut your arm with a knife then took not only everything you have, but more? The fact that you even said anything about it indicates that you somehow wish you could reunite with this sick maniac of a bitch. This either means you are a delusional psycho, or there's two sides to this story and the second side is that you were like 10 times more abusive towards her and most likely cheated on her. This starting to sound more realistic? I bet it is.

I'll take a guess: you're Italian? ...Probably.

Let's circle back to the "she did get everything and more" statement. Are you mentally retarded? How on earth could anyone go to court, sue their husband, then casually walk off with everything AND MORE? Was she represented by the hellish ghost of Johnny Cochrane?

Okay now let's transition into the "terrible lover" statement. As I touched on before, you probably appeared to be a terrible lover because you were too busy cheating on her all the time. Often you would come home too tired to put in some sexy work. Am I right? Or maybe you didn't cheat and you're just horrible in the sack. Stubby penis? Spaghetti strap penis? No penis at all? A big, gaping, ruffled vagina where your dick should be? ...Probably.

Just continue to stay away from females. Get a dog or a pony or something. You're fucking pathetic. If you were here right now, I'd use a knife and cut your right arm.

Warmest regards,
-Donny.

1 comment:

Krissyface said...

I would have thought actually that he was French. Jesus, the French complain about everything.